Hosted by MANtheGAP and Centre Street Church
Due to the Alberta government public health restrictions on public gatherings, we postponed the Pure Desire Men’s Conference in 2020. We have rescheduled the conference in-person kick-off event to April 24, 2021. The subsequent online Teaching Series will be available in the weeks following the kick-off event. If you have already purchased tickets, there is no need for you to do anything as your tickets will still be valid for the new date! If you are unable to attend you will be refunded. Your health and the safety of other guests is of primary concern. We appreciate your understanding.
MANtheGAP will be hosting a Pure Desire conference at Centre Street Church on April 24, 2021.
This morning kick-off event and subsequent online Teaching Series will include a variety of sessions around the topic of sexual integrity. It is designed to help men find hope and freedom, but also to provide valuable information to those who want to assist family members or friends, or to set in place safeguards for their own hearts in the the future.
Dr. Ted Roberts will be one of the speakers along with other professionals that have earned the right to talk on each area of importance. Dr. Ted Roberts is the creator of the widely used Conquer Series and the founder of Pure Desire Ministries.
True Lies: The Redefining of Manhood
- Identifying the cultural lies of manhood
- Recapturing the true essence of manhood
- Addressing the limbic lies we believe about ourselves
Now Streaming: Cultivating Health in a Digital World
- Coming to grips with the digital world we live in
- How to develop healthy online habits in our lives
- Best practices for passing on online health to next generations
Daddy Complex: Understanding our Legacy
- Understanding the father wound
- Learning to properly view our relationship to God
- Implementing healthy ways to parent our kids
Q &A Panel
- Discuss and answer questions about sexual/emotional health, groups, relationships, and more
Changing the Tide: Moving from Here to There
- Developing strategies for breaking the curse of sexual addiction
- Identifying what true Biblical leadership looks in the home
- Tips for creating a healthy culture around us
Due to Government of Alberta public health restrictions on public gatherings, we are postponing events in which we cannot abide by restrictions. Check back here for updates.